Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

DC Quick Write: I'm Little...But I'm a Great Winner T4 Wk 8

Beginning
When I was wandering through the massive big beautiful forest, I was eating my nuts on a branch. KKKKR as the eagle spotted me eating my nuts then I started to run so fast through the long branches. I was so so so TERRIFIED!! When he was chasing me and I felt that a ghost was chasing me but it was a big big eagle. When I was running he was catching up to me then I dodged every branch. The eagle couldn't get me because there was lots of beaches in his way. Suddenly he found a way to get me but suddenly I found a nest. I quickly dashed in the nest and tried to find a way where to escape.


Middle

PEAK!  PERK!  PEAK!! As the eagle tryed to get me in the nest but then something happened to the nest in the bottom of me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment