Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Camp

Hello bloggers

On Wednesday I had the funnest day and my first activity was dun planting and it was fun. The first thing we had to do is dig a hole with a shuvle. The seconded thing is to go and find a spot and when you find a spot you have to dig really deep. After you that go and get your tablet and your plant and firstly you have to put the tablet in first and then you put the plant in. My favorite activity was archery because it was very fun with me. The hard thing about it is that you have to pull it back very hard. When I let go of the arrow it surprised me and when I looked at the board I got it on the yellow color.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel, my name is Fern and I go to Waima School. I really enjoyed reading about your experience at camp I would love to do archery and dun planting it sounds amazing.
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete