Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Kia Toa performance

 Hello and welcome to my blog.
Today it was my lucky day and do you know what my lucky day was? There was a very brave man and he was resilient he traveled everywhere. His name was Bernard Mangakahia and he performance a dance and that dance was could a sa sa dance. He also did a broom dance and we had to do it with him but is was so funny. He told us a story about his grandma and his dad in law.
His real dad was in the New Zealand army and he actually survive. He tough us to be like a hero but not like a super hero and he was like a resilient man and he climbed a very big and long mountain. He showed us a fire dace to us and it was amazing. The best thing I liked is that he was travled like around the hole world and that was amazing. He was a great man do you know how long he had to do the fire dance? He did it for like 8 years that was long but at last he tried his best.
      Thank you for reading my awesome work and feel free to comment on my blog, blog you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment